The novel Corona-Virus pandemic that is currently ravaging the entire world has led
government at all levels to employ several frantic and far reaching measures to curtail
it spread, detect and treat citizens infected with this deadly virus.
For us at Aufmevic Nigeria Limited (a leading indigenous firm in corporate tent
production), the COVID-19 pandemic is first and foremost a humanitarian challenge,
so our primary objective or focus is to safeguard lives.
Hence in this crucial period of global health emergency, the need to think out of the box with initiatives to tackle the
surge of this pandemic cannot be overemphasized.
Therefore, in the wake of the highly infectious and contagious nature of the Corona-Virus and the need to treat infected citizens or persons in specialized Isolation Centers is inevitable.
However, the shortage of critical health infrastructures all over our
nation has made this a huge challenge in the government fight against COVID-19.
Hence, to mitigate against the severity of this challenge, we have thought out-of-the
box to produce, “The Aufmevic Customized COVID-19 Isolation Centre Tents”.
This highly durable, quick-fix and ready to use customized Isolation Centre Tents are
critical to the fight against COVID-19, in this period of worldwide health emergency.
The features of these Isolation Centre Tents include the following:
• It structures are made from heavy duty Aluminium extrusion frame.
• It is covered with anti-inflammatory and anti-aging PVC fabrics.
• Its floor is made from heavy duty marine-wood with PVC carpets.
• Its Inner-lining is made of void-materials (i.e. textile materials used for aesthetics
covering of the PVC fabrics of the roof and sides of the Tent).
• Its wards partitioning are done with Aluco boards (i.e. Aluminium Boards)
according to the client’s specifications.
• Its toilets and bathrooms are held in a smaller Tent or pagoda, outside the main Tent.
• It also comes with the Doctors and Nurses office-cubicle held in a separate small Tent
(pagoda) outside the main ward-tent. For extra protection of the health professionals.
• The technology behind these tents-designs, meant that it needs air-conditioning
cooling system for maximum comfort.
However, flexibility can be made in this
regards, owing to client’s demands and specifications.
These Tents comes in five (5) different models, based on their dimension and bed
holding capacity as follows:
1. 10m x 30m (30 Bed space)
2. 15m x 30m (50 Bed space)
3. 15m x 50m (80 Bed space)
4. 20m x 50m (100 Bed space)
5. 40m x 45m (200 Bed space)
These aforementioned models also come in three options, as follows:
➢ Option 1: Platinum Package
This is the premium package in our offering. It consists of the Tents with full
complement of all the accompanying accessories and its cooling system must be fully
➢ Option 2: Gold Package
This second option package in our offering consists of the tents, full or selective
compliment of the accompanying accessories and its cooling system is partially air-
conditioned alongside industrial fans.
➢ Option 3: Silver Package
This last option package is similar to the second, but its cooling system is purely by
the use of different specks of industrial fans.
D. FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS
The costs of the different models and options of these Isolation Centre Tents are as
MODELS OF COVID-19 ISOLATION TENTS
OPTION 1: PLATINUM PACKAGE (FULLY A/C TENTS)
CAPACITY TENTS ACCESSORIES
DIMENSION WARDS TENT TOILET & B.ROOM DOCTORS & NURSES TENT
SUB TOTAL BEDS FLOORING & SIDE C.B COOLING SYSTEM INNER LINING WIRING & LIGHTING
PARTITIONING SUB TOTAL GRAND TOTAL
1. 10m x 30m (30 Bed Space) N9.5m N4.5m N2.5m N16.5m N3.45m N9.6m N10.6m N1m N725,250 N4.3m N29.7m N46.2m
2. 15m x 30m (50 Bed Space) N13.5m N4.5m N2.5m N20.5m N5.175m N16m N14.40m N1.5m N982,750 N4.5m N42.6m N63.1m
3. 15m x 50m (80 Bed Space) N26m N4.5m N2.5m N33m N8.625m N25m N20.92m N1.9m N1.2m N6.0m N63.7m N96.7m
4. 20m x 50m (100 Bed Space) N45m N4.5m N2.5m N52m N11.5m N32m N28.40m N2.4m N1.5m N6.2m N82.0m N134.0m
5. 40m x 45m (200 Bed Space) N60m N4.5m N2.5m N67m N20.7m N64m N47.30m N5.0m N2.1m N8.0m N147.1m N214.1m
OPTION 2: GOLD PACKAGE (A/C & INDUSTRIAL FANS)
1. 10m x 30m (30 Bed Space) N9.5m N4.5m N2.5m N16.5m N3.45m N9.6m N8.83m N1m N725,250 N4.3m N27.91m N44.41m
2. 15m x 30m (50 Bed Space) N13.5m N4.5m N2.5m N20.5m N5.175m N16m N10.95m N1.5m N982,750 N4.5m N39.12m N59.62m
3. 15m x 50m (80 Bed Space) N26m N4.5m N2.5m N33m N8.625m N25m N16.82m N1.9m N1.2m N6.0m N59.55m N92.55m
4. 20m x 50m (100 Bed Space) N45m N4.5m N2.5m N52m N11.5m N32m N23.36m N2.4m N1.5m N6.2m N76.96m N128.96m
5. 40m x 45m (200 Bed Space) N60m N4.5m N2.5m N67m N20.7m N64m N29.56m N5.0m N2.1m N8.0m N129.36m N196.36m
OPTION 3: SILVER PACKAGE (DIFFERENT SPECKS OF FANS)
1. 10m x 30m (30 Bed Space) N9.5m N4.5m N2.5m N16.5m N3.45m – N3.2m – N725,250 N4.3m N11.68m N28.18m
2. 15m x 30m (50 Bed Space) N13.5m N4.5m N2.5m N20.5m N5.175m – N4.3m – N982,750 N4.5m N14.96M N35.46m
3. 15m x 50m (80 Bed Space) N26m N4.5m N2.5m N33m N8.625m – N6.3m – N1.2m N6.0m N22.13m N55.13m
4. 20m x 50m (100 Bed Space) N45m N4.5m N2.5m N52m N11.5m – N8.52m – N1.5m N6.2m N27.72m N79.72m
5. 40m x 45m (200 Bed Space) N60m N4.5m N2.5m N67m N20.7m – N14.17m – N2.1m N8.0m N44.97m N111.94m
Note: These costs do not include transportation.
E. PROJECT LIFESPAN:
These Tents are made from durable materials and can be re-useable after the COVID-
19 pandemic. The anti-rust aluminium extrusion frame has a minimum lifespan of 20
years, while the PVC-cover has a minimum lifespan of 10 years.
F. INSTALLATION PERIOD:
The installation of these tents takes between 7 – 15 working days, depending on the
capacity or size of the tent ordered.
G. WARRANTY: These tents come with a warranty of 6 months after installation.
H. VALUE PROPOSITION (WHY AUFMEVIC TENTS?)
➢ They are of international standard and quality.
➢ They have the advantage of mobility and flexibility of usage, as it can be
dismantled and moved to another location.
➢ They are very Eco-friendly.
➢ They have unique finishing with large span interior, making them very roomy.
➢ They also have the advantage of re-usability (i.e. after the COVID-19 period,
the PVC cover can be destroyed, while the Aluminium frame treated and re-use
with a new PVC-cover for other purposes.
➢ They have second-hand value (as it can be repurchased where not needed after
the COVID-19 usage).
➢ They come with very good aesthetics.
The war against Corona-Virus (COVID-19) is winnable and victory is in sight, but it
beholds on we all to do the needful. In the light of this, we are calling on the Federal
and State Governments, corporate organizations and spirited Nigerians, to patronize
these unique Isolation Centers Tents, in the government bid to stamped out this
pandemic from our land.
For more enquiry and placement of order, please contact: Okus Gbobodo on
09034355531 or Fome Ozuwo on 07060528282.
➢ Attached to this document is a brief audio-visual material of these products for